Omicron variant symptoms: Top points to know
* Although yet to be officially listed by the World Health Organisation (WHO), patients infected with this strain show extreme tiredness, among other noticeable symptoms.
* There is also no major drop in oxygen saturation levels, according to Angelique Coetzee, Chairperson of the South African Medical Association.
* The Omicron patients also reported mild muscle aches, a scratchy throat, and dry cough, according to the doctor.
* The patients that Coetzee treated were mostly men, aged under 40, and around half of them were even vaccinated.
* Although in a ray of hope, the doctors in South Africa said most patients of Omicron strain have recovered without hospitalisation.
Please come forward and contribute. Your contribution will transform lives.